Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

MY FIRST DETOXIFICATION

A letter to friends who want to pursue great health - from Ong Hock Siew

THE FIRST DAY – THE “DUMMY” MOVES

1...A journey into the uncertain
I don’t think I will forget yesterday evening (Monday, 16 February 2009). My hands were clammy, my heart was beating fast and I had this sense of heightened excitement as I made preparation for what was to come the next day.

2…A first experience with Enemas
You probably might think that I was going for a big event or attending my daughter’s wedding or going for an exciting second honeymoon with my wife. But it was none of these things. It was my first real Detoxification via the “back-end”. “Back-end you say?” Yes, back-end it is and I could only approach it with fear and trepidation. Yes, this is my first encounter with Enema and she is not a lady!

3…Beginning with a confession
Time for confession!! Over the years, whenever I heard of New Life and Dr Lynn Tan, I always thought of the “backside” and I used to make fun of her methods telling our common friends that coffee is made for consumption from the front-end and if it was destined for the back-end, the ‘bum’ should change places with the mouth.

Click the picture below to read the complete article......

Written By Mr. Ong Hock Siew

Thursday, June 11, 2009

How Bad is Chemotherapy?


On September 1993, Journal of the National Cancer Institute of America published the results of a major study examining the effectiveness of chemotherapy for all types of cancer. The report was shockingly dismal. Chemotherapy provided a response in only about 3% of the cases, while another 4% of patients had a significant long survival period. This means that 93% of cases do not benefit from this form of treatment. The 7% cure rate is referring to survival for five years or more. According to a prominent German research scientist, Dr. Abel, the temporary shrinkage of a tumor mass is not necessarily a good sign, because the remaining tumor cells often grow at a much faster pace and more virulently after the first series of chemotherapy.

SINCE CHEMOTHERAPY IS BAD FOR THE BODY, WHY IS IT SO WIDELY PRESCRIBED?

Conventional medicine believes that to treat cancer, a drug must necessarily be highly poisonous in order to kill the cancer cells and that the success of treatment must be measured by the degree of shrinkage of the tumor size. Chemotherapy, in most cases, fulfils these criteria.

At first glance, this mode of determining success appears logical and rational. Unfortunately, the toxic drugs in use today kill cancer cells as well as many good and healthy ones. The side effects from the treatment, in most cases, leave the patient feeling sick and in poor health, due to the destruction of healthy cells and the immune system, lasting for months, if not for years. Chemotherapy may even shorten the patient's lifespan.

Another important point to note is that the temporary shrinkage of the tumor size has not proved to prolong life, because most tumors have been found to recur quickly, and become resistant to further treatment with the same drug and quickly metastasize.

Chemotherapy is definitely over-prescribed today. Unless a patient falls under the 7% cure group, it does not offer any benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment